Foreign Staffing, Inc., is leader and expert in bi-lingual and international staffing and recruiting. The market is global. You need Foreign Staffing and their expertise to help your company find the bilingual candidate for you anywhere in the world
Do You Need Employees That Speak Other Languages
We have spent the past 18 years establishing an infrastructure of bilingual candidates all around the world; we know where they are and how to quickly reach them. Foreign Staffing, Inc. is ready to establish a successful strategic partner relationship with you, confident that our services will prove to be a great resource for your firm.
How Foreign Staffing, Inc. Will Help Your Company:
- Help you reduce the cost of hire by finding the most qualified international bilingual candidates;
- Because of our global network and processes, the time to hire is faster than our competition;
- We target the passive candidates to tap into the best pool of talent around the world;
- Use us for those hard-to-fill bilingual and international positions anywhere in the world
- We find candidates that are a cultural fit;
- Our staff is always available – 7 days a week/365 days a year;
- We are a contingency-based firm: if you do not hire our candidates, there is no cost to you;
- Qualified candidate information is normally provided within one week;
- All candidates are thoroughly screened to satisfy job criteria – only qualified candidates are submitted for your review.
Foreign Staffing, Inc. will help your company Go Global With Confidence ®
Join Us For Online Educational Workshop Wednesday, December 10, 2014
"How To Develop an International Compensation Strategy
When Expanding Overseas"
CLICK HERE For More Information and to Register
Latest Job Postings
- Online-Mobile Marketing Communications Specialist - Amsterdam
- Senior iOS and or Android - Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Senior Front End Developer – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Senior Backend Developer – Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Support Equipment Engineer – Japanese/English– Texas
Did You Know?
The Canadian Government spends $260 million annually to do government business in both of the nation's official languages (Source: Canadian Government)